How to Use YT Saver Amazon Music Converter
1. How to Install YT Saver Amazon Music Converter
First of all, users need to download and install YT Saver Amazon Music Converter on PC or Mac.
Step 1: Install the software when the download completes. Open the downloaded setup file, choose your preferred language, choose the installation destination and it should begin to install.
Next, read the user license agreement carefully and choose “I accept the agreement” then click Next.
Step 2: The installation will be started automatically, after finish the downloads, you’ll be entered into the main window of the YT Saver.
Step 3: Click on the “Finish” button and launch YT Saver program.
2. How to Register YT Saver Amazon Music Converter
YT Saver provides free trial version and registered version. User can only download no more than 3 videos with limited output formats with the trial version. To fully use YT Saver Amazon Music Converter and unlock all features, you can upgrade YT Saver to the official version.
* If you already have a license code, just click the menu on the top of the interface, then click on the “Register” and enter the Register panel to input your email address and license code. The program should be activated then.
* If you don’t have an account yet, hit the “Buy Now” and enter the purchase page to choose the ideal subscription plan.
3. How to Download Songs/Playlists from Amazon Music
Serving as the best Amazon DRM Removal, YT Saver helps download Amazon songs to DRM-free MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, etc. without impairing original sound quality. It allows users to download playlists, albums, podcasts from Amazon Music aside from single audio track. Here are the detailed guide on how to download songs or playlists from Amazon Music.
Step 1: Launch YT Saver program and enter “Online” module. Input the URL – https://music.amazon.com/ on the search bar of Online module. Log in to your Amazon Music account, search the target song then.
Step 2: Set the output format and quality. Hover the mouse over “Download then Convert to MP4” tab, and click on the MP4 to switch format. There are various formats from the pop-up list including MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, MKA.
To set the audio quality, click on the gear pattern to enter settings panel. You can choose the Audio and 320 Kb/s.
Step 3: Copy the URL of target song. Click on the Copy Link button by “Share this song” option.
After that, go back to “Downloading” module, hit the “Paste URL” button and it will start downloading song automatically.
Step 4: When the download is complete, enter “Downloaded” module and check the saved music file.
If you’d like to download playlists or albums from Amazon Music, just log in to your Amazon account first and copy the link of target playlist/album.
Click on the “Paste URL” button and choose “Download playlist” option.
Confirm the playlist and hit the “Download” button to initiate the download.
That’s how you can get the whole Amazon Music playlist on your device.
4. Understand the Settings
You can adjust the following parameters in the Preference Option.
* Set the maximum number of downloading tasks to improve the efficiency of the download process.
* Set the output format to video or audio from the Download option.
* Change the video resolution or audio quality from the Quality option.
* Change the destination location of the downloaded file.
* Change other settings like “Auto Download Subtitles” and “Auto resume unfinished tasks on startup” as per your requirements.
* If you want to download private video from Facebook and Instagram, please select “Allow to read Cookies from Firefox/Chrome” before you start the download process.
2. Turn on Turbo-fast Mode
The Turbo-fast Mode is the default download speed of the software, you can change the mode to your desired download speed in the lower left corner of the interface, or you can also change it on the Preference option.
In the connection options of preferences, we also provide in-app proxy. Check “Enable proxy“. Then fill in the HTTP proxy, port, account, password, etc.
3. Pause or Resume the Downloading Files
YT Saver allows you to pause the downloading files by clicking on the “Pause” button, in case you need to stop the downloading process. If you want to download stop all downloading file, you can tap on the “Pause All” button in the upper right corner. What’s more, you can also resume the downloading process by simply clicking on the Resume button.
4. Protect Your Video Privacy
YT Saver comes with a private video mode that enables you to save all your private videos and music files in a password-protected folder.
To add any video into the password-protected folder, go to the Downloaded section of the program and right-click on the specific video that you want to protect. Now, select the Move to Private List from the options and a new window will be opened.
Here, you must enter the password used to unlock the video. You can also hide videos and thumbnails in this window. After that, click the lock button and the video will move to the private list.
5. Change Interface Language
The user interface of the YT Saver Amazon Downloader is available in different languages like English, Chinese, Italian, French, etc. To select the language of your preference, click on the three-lined button on the top-right corner of the interface and select the Languages tab. Now, simply select the language from the given list of options.
YT Saver is a program intended for personal use only, and cannot under any circumstances be used for commercial purposes. The downloading of video and audio files from some websites in certain areas, countries or regions is subjected to local laws, which you should be aware and taking note of. If you have problems with our product, please contact us at [email protected].