You can contact our support team to cancel the subscription quickly, we will respond within 48 hours (working day).
You can also cancel the subscription yourself through the payment platform where the order was placed. It only takes 2 minutes to complete
1. How to Cancel a Subscription on PayPal
Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Click Payments.
- Under “Automatic payments”, click Manage automatic payments.
- Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
- Click “Cancel Automatic Payment” to confirm your request.
Note: You can find more info from PayPal support:
2. How to Cancel Subscription Made through Stripe
If you are not using PayPal, but a credit card payment, we integrated here is Stripe Payment. Contact us to cancel the subscription. Be sure to provide the order number or other order information. So that the support team can handle it for you faster.
3. What to Do If My Order Has Been Renewed Automatically?
Due to system restrictions, the renewal fees that have been charged are not refundable. Before checkout in the shopping cart, you will see that the subscription plan is “Renewal: Automatic”. And before the order is renewed, the payment platform will send a notification email in advance, so you still have the opportunity to cancel the subscription.
We are not sure if you have ignored this email or it has been marked as spam. Due to these real reasons, it is not refundable once the order is renewed.
To avoid future recurring payment, please cancel your subscription in time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.